5th IEEE Applied Electromagnetics Conference (AEMC-2015)
A Biennial Event of IEEE AP/MTT Kolkata Chapter
Organized by the Department of EEE, IIT Guwahati and The Kolkata Chapter of IEEE AP/MTT
IIT Guwahati | 18 - 21, December 2015 | Assam, India
AEMC 2015 Paper Submission Guidelines
Please follow the steps in preparing the Manuscript for AEMC 2015.
- Please see the AEMC Template and check if your first submission is as per the template. Please follow the following steps to generate IEEE Xplore compatible document:
- Create user account at: https://www.pdf-express.org/
- Use Conference ID: 36984X
- Upload the source file for Conversion, and/or PDF for Checking.
- Use the IEEE PDF eXpress web site to generate an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF. The site contains instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- If so, you may move to step 3. Otherwise, please prepare your final manuscript following or using the AEMC template. Kindly limit your paper to 2 pages.
- Please do not use (i) page number, (ii) any footnote and (ii) authors title like Prof. /Dr./ Member IEEE etc.
- The paper should be prepared as MS Word Document using Windows Office 2000 or later version AND converted to PDF using the IEEE PDF guidelines as stated in IEEE-PDF-SpecV401.
- Manuscript must be submitted in any one of "<my_manuscript_name>.doc" / "<my_manuscript_name>.docx" / "<my_manuscript_name>.pdf" formats only.
- IEEE Copyright form must be submitted one form per paper, not per author. Download Copyright Form: AEMC 2015 Copyright Form
- Please Note: Your Manuscript Submission Process is INCOMPLETE WITHOUT the submission of the COPYRIGHT FORM(s).
© 2015 Department of Electronics & Electrical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781 039, India.
Developed and Designed by: Mrinmoy Bharadwaj